Hanja : 楊曜燮
DOB: January 5, 1990
Training: M-Boat(Once a sub company of YGE), CUBE Entertainment(Sub company of JYPE)
Company: CUBE Entertainment
Education: Hanyoung High School, University of East Broadcasting Arts
Position: Main vocal, Visual Maknae
*Was AJ/B2ST Gikwang's highschool classmate and back-up dancer(AJ days).
Along with Beast member Jun Hyung, MC Lee Hyukjae, Moon Hee Jun (formerly of H.O.T.) and Kim Sook, Yo Seob welcomed Japanese tourists for "Visit Seoul 2010" campaign, where Korean celebrities and Japanese tourists explored Seoul in MBC's Star Guide Doshiraku to raise awareness of Seoul's famous areas as well as its delicious cuisine
On July 16, 2010
- Participated in the More Charming By The Day official soundtrack in promotion for the show with the song "Happy Birthday".
On November 29, 2010
- Released a digital single with Dalmatian's Daniel titled "First Snow and First Kiss". Both were friends from their trainee years at M Boat Entertainment and had released a UCC series, "To Pick On Mr. Daniel", which succeeded to rise up as a hot topic when it was selected as no. 1 amongst the weekly TOP 5 UCC's by a sports newspaper.
- Permanent cast member on KBS's Oh! My School (100 Points out of 100), along with other idols such as MBLAQ's Lee Joon, Secret's Hyosung, T-ara's Soyeon, Miss A's Min, and Simon D.
- Casted in his first musical as Ji Yong through Kwang Hwa Moon Love Song. The musical started its performances from March 20, 2011 and ended on April 10, 2011.
- Contributed to the soundtrack of My Princess, with the song "Cherish That Person" which was released on February 7, 2011.
- Contributed to "What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover" with GaYoon 4Minute
May 1, 2011
- Casted in the original line-ups on KBS Immortal Song 2 – Sing the Legends. However, on June 8, 2011, the show announced that Yo Seob would leave the show due to his conflicting overseas promotions schedule with Beast.
- One elder sister: Yang Hae Yeon
- His look-alike cousin is a clothing model: Kim Yo Jin(1992)
- Yoseob’s mother likes to see Yoseob in Black Hair because she thinks that Yoseob looks more like her son when he has black hair
- Yoseob's jealous of his sister when he was young. "It seemed like my parents loved her more than me"
- Yoseob once got angry after a fight with his sister. He grabbed his sister’s shoes and told their mom: “Mom, it looks like she skipped lessons to play!”
- Yoseob treasures his Eastpack backpack because his sister gave it to him after winning a journal image contest
- Long, straight black hair (Teenage magazine)
- Fair white skin
- Does what she loves passionately
- Will be very happy if someone confesses her love to him. Doesn’t have anyone in mind.
- SNSD's SEOHYUN(When asked who he likes in SNSD), Jung Gaeun (When asked in Idol maid) and IU
- Yoseob wants his wife to be and feel beautiful. She will be the happiest.
- Miss A's Suzy says that she likes Yoseob (In Oh! My School and radio)
- B2st members call him, YANGDERELLA because he is a very SENSITIVE and "GIRLY" guy
- Yoseob was once known as the ‘Church Oppa'
- Yoseob has a habit of hitting Doojoon while sleeping
- Yoseob likes to call Kikwang 'Hyung' although Kikwang is younger
- Yoseob takes red ginseng capsules and uses youngkkaksan powder, which elders often use
- Yoseob does weird things when the members are upset to cheer them up
- He can't express his actual feelings properly
- When talking about their hard times, Yoseob starts crying.
- Yoseob searches for himself on the Internet.
- Yoseob used to act as Junhyung’s alarm clock. He wakes him up by singing and dancing “Change” on his bed.
- Yoseob might only feel full after eating a bowl of rice, ramyun and 7 sausages.
- Yoseob would buy medicine for the sick members
Likes and dislikes:
- Ramen is Yoseob’s favorite food, others include Black bean noodles and Kimchi stew
- Yoseob likes to take Hyunseung's food
- Yoseob is the worst at games (including computer games). He’s a sore loser and won’t play again if he loses.
Yoseob used to love soccer. Junhyung influenced him and now he only uses his strength unless he must
- Yoseob likes dressing in normal clothes such as t-shirts and hats.
- Yoseob likes how none of the B2ST members are good drinkers
- When Yoseob trips/falls, fans think it’s cute.
- I’m always full of charm or cuteness." - YOSEOB (Even Yoseob thinks that he is cute)
- Yoseob was more popular than B2ST Gikwang in highschool
- Kikwang and Yoseob are school mates
- YoSeob once fell asleep on Dong Woon's shoulder. However, he was not woken up and Dong Woon ended up sitting there until his hyung woke up.
- Yoseob has a small head
- Yoseob and Junhyung nearly got rejected from Cube
- During elementary school, Yoseob’s parents were called to school when he exposed that his teacher was really wearing a wig
- The B2ST members think Yoseob looked the weirdest before debut because of his hair
- After watching Hyunseung at a photo shoot, Yoseob joked that he was falling for Hyunseung
- Yoseob gained his interest in singing after listening to Brian McKnight’s songs
- Like Gikwang, Yoseob can learn a dance very quickly
- “When YoSeob is here, the lyrics go on the paper faster.” - Junhyung
- Yoseob can beatbox very well
- In high school, Yoseob was in a hard rock/metal band.
Older sister: Yang Hae Yeon
From Debut till now
1st March, 2010 Shock of the New Era: Shock
17th September, 2010 Mastermind: Breath
3rd November, 2010 Lights Go On Again: Beautiful
21st December, 2010 My story: Thanks to (Hiphop track with JunHyung)
16th March, 2011 Shock (Japanese version)
15th May, 2011 2nd Japanese single: Bad Girl (Japanese version)
17th May 2011 Fiction and Fact: Fiction (Orchestra version)